At some point, we’re going to have to start eating breakfast before 11:30 am. It’s been two weeks and we haven’t quite nailed down the ideal self-isolation routine.
To be fair, this would have been Spring Break. We’re supposed to be floating in a Playa Del Carmen resort pool, drinking frozen mudslides. So, we’re cutting ourselves some slack, giving ourselves permission to sleep in and be lazy. Now is not the time to be checking Screen Time numbers.
The other day I heard a rumour that they were going to start closing liquor stores. I immediately panic-bought $200 worth of vodka. They haven’t closed them yet, which is good because we’re already getting low. Our livers might not survive this quarantine. Cheers everyone!
- “If you can’t find time to write during quarantine, you might as well pack up your pencils.” — David Moldawer, essentially motivating the start of this newsletter.
- One of my fav podcasters and newsletter writers, Jocelyn K. Glei reads a daily love letter to her girlfriend who’s stuck in Peru. Dear Ale
- Interesting thought experiment from Annie Mueller: If Nobody owed you anything
- Schitt’s Creek is my family’s favourite show, so yes, we would love to Dress David Rose.
- Edith Zimmerman’s Drawing Links newsletter might be my favourite newsletter ever.
- We watched Tom Segura’s special Ball Hog on Netflix and holy shit it’s hilarious. DO NOT watch if you are easily offended. Especially if you are easily offended and from Louisiana. Or Arkansas.
- I lol’d at this tweet.